Large Employer Health and Safety Program Manual Template Ontario
Greystone Safety Services has developed Health and Safety Program Templates which businesses can purchase directly from our website and customize to meet with their individual site requirements. UPON PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SAFETY MANUAL TEMPLATE FOR ONTARIO IN MS WORD FORMAT. You can customize and use this safety program template for any of your upcoming projects. Our health and safety manual templates meet and exceed all Alberta regulation, guidelines and code requirements.
PURCHASE TODAY AND RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION TEMPLATE. 70 + PAGES - A VALUE OF $395.95 FREE!
Under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act, an employer must prepare and review at least annually a written occupational health and safety policy, and must develop and maintain a program to implement that policy [clause 25(2)(j)]. Every business in Ontario, regardless of type, size or insurance coverage, must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and its regulations. Under the OHSA, all employers regardless of the number of employees are required to take measures to ensure a safe workplace, such as:
- Develop and review annually a health and safety policy and a program.
- Develop and review annually a workplace violence and harassment prevention policy and program.
- Know their responsibilities.
- Communicate to workers their rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure that a safety representative (HSR) is selected, or joint health and safety committee (JHSC) established, to perform inspections and audit the health and safety program.
- Recognize hazards that exist in the workplace and assess and control all hazards that have the potential to cause injuries or illness.
- Inform workers about hazards and provide training and equipment for workers to follow safe work practices and procedures at all times.
NEW! COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
NEW! WORKING FROM HOME POLICY
OHS & Environmental Policy Statement
Safety Representative Policy
Joint Health and Safety Committee Policy
New & Young Employee Orientations Policy
Sub-contractor Orientation Policy
Safe Work Procedures Policy
Emergency Response Policy
Hazards & Risk Management Policy
Preventative Maintenance Policy
Records and Statistics Policy
Rights and Responsibilities Policy
Workplace Inspections Policy
Accident Incident Investigations Policy
Employee Communications Policy
First Aid Policy and Procedures
Bullying and Harassment Policy
Workplace Violence Policy
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Policy
Drug and Alcohol Policy (includes Cannabis)
No Smoking Policy (includes e-cigarettes)
Disciplinary Action Policy
WHMIS 2015 (GHS) Policy
Working Alone Policy and Procedures
Emergency Evacuation Policy and Procedures
NEW: FALL PROTECTION POLICY
Annual Program Evaluation Policy
Formal Training Record Form
Crew Tool Box Talk Form
Bullying & Harassment Complaint Form
First Aid Record Form
Hepatitis B Vaccination Form (OFA’s)
Incident Investigations Form
Employee Safety Orientation Form
Contractor Safety Orientation Form
Field Level Hazard Assessment Form
Incident Report Form
Working Alone Form
Emergency Evacuation Drill Form
Safety Manual & Forms Total Pages: 120
Document Word Count: 28,000
Font Type: Calibri
Font Size: 11
Includes MS Word doc. and docx. Copy
Includes Automatic Adjustable Table of Contents
Includes Customization Instructions