Employers have both general and specific responsibilities related to hazard control and worker health and safety in bc. in carrying out these duties, management—from the chief executive officer through to the first-level supervisor—can demonstrate their commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
• ensure the health and safety of the employer’s workers and other workers present at the workplace. • establish occupational health and safety policies and an ohs program in bc.
• provide general direction to management, supervisors, and workers about their responsibilities and roles in providing a safe and healthy workplace.
• provide specific direction and delegate authority to those responsible for health and safety.
• consult and cooperate with individuals carrying out occupational health and safety duties (including joint committee members, worker health and safety representatives, and worksafebc prevention officers).
• provide workers with the information, instruction, training, and supervision necessary to protect their health and safety.
• provide supervisors with the support and training necessary to carry out their health and safety responsibilities.
• provide and maintain protective equipment, devices, and clothing, and ensure that they are used.
• make a copy of the workers compensation act and the occupational health and safety regulation readily available for review by workers.
Contact Greystone Safety Services for more information!
For over 20 years, Greystone safety services has been providing clients with professional occupational health and safety consulting, ohs program development, safety audits and inspections, and safety training services in:
victoria bc, vancouver island bc, vancouver bc, north vancouver bc, west vancouver bc, burnaby bc, new westminster bc, richmond bc, surrey bc, delta bc, langley bc, fort langley bc, maple ridge bc, coquitlam bc, port coquitlam bc, port moody bc, pitt meadows bc, abbotsford bc and mission bc.
OUR OHS SAFETY SERVICES
Safety Program Manuals BC
Safety Program Upgrades & Conversions BC
Safety Program Audits BC
Site Safety Plan Template BC
Construction Safety Manual Template BC
Cleaning Service Safety Manual Template BC
Food Safety Plan Template BC
CLASSROOM SAFETY COURSES
Classroom Safety Training BC
Aerial Lift Training BC
Fork Lift Training BC
Joint Health and Safety Committee Training BC
Bullying and Harassment Training BC
Fall Protection Training BC
Lock Out Tag Out Training BC
Incident Investigations Training BC
Workplace Inspections Training BC
Asbestos Awareness Training BC
WHMIS Training BC
OUR OHS SAFETY PROGRAMS
Safety Program Manuals Canada
Safety Program Manuals BC
Safety Program Manual Alberta
Safety Program Manual Ontario
Safety Program Manual Saskatchewan
Safety Program Manual Manitoba
Safety Program Manual Nova Scotia
Safety Program Manual New Brunswick
Safety Program Manual Newfoundland
ONLINE SAFETY COURSES
Online Safety Training BC
Joint Health and Safety Committee Training Online BC
Bullying and Harassment Training Online BC
Traffic Control Training Online BC
Fall Protection Training Online BC
Lock Out Tag Out Training Online BC
Incident Investigations Online Training BC
Workplace Inspections Online Training BC
Supervisor Due Diligence Training Online BC
Asbestos Awareness Training Online BC
WHMIS Training Online BC
Ladder Safety Training Online BC
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Online BC
FAQ's & Our Credentials
FAQ's Online Safety Training
FAQ's Safety Program Templates