Health and Safety Consultants in BC are third party entities that come into your facility to gain an understanding of how your health and safety program is preforming in your everyday workplace operations. Here are some benefits for your company when hiring a health and safety consulting firm in BC:
1. You are hiring a certified health and safety consulting firm which is recognized with provincial and federal legislative bodies.
2. Your health and safety consultant is guaranteed to be up to date on all WorkSafeBC Regulations.
3. Health and Safety Consultants work independently and therefore can see any health and safety issues in an objective manner.
4. You get years of special health and safety experience which just cannot be found by hiring somebody.
5. You can utilize health and safety consultants when and as needed, which can be very cost effective for your organization.
6. Health and Safety Consultants can develop you a site specific health and safety program which is in compliance with current legislation.
7. Health and Safety Consultants can provide your employees with certified safety training accreditation when needed.
8. Perhaps an organization’s safety culture is in need of significant improvement, but the culture is reluctant to change. A health and safety consultant can be called in to validate the importance of the desired changes and help guide the organization to a new and better safety culture, providing not only verification, but cover for the organization to make crucial changes.
Contact us to discover why Empire Safety Solutions would be the ideal health and safety consulting firm to hire for your company in BC.
OUR OHS SAFETY SERVICES
Safety Program Manuals BC
Safety Program Upgrades & Conversions BC
Safety Program Audits BC
Site Safety Plan Template BC
Construction Safety Manual Template BC
ISNETWORLD Safety Program Template BC
Cleaning Service Safety Manual Template BC
Food Safety Plan Template BC
CLASSROOM SAFETY COURSES
Classroom Safety Training BC
Aerial Lift Training BC
Fork Lift Training BC
Joint Health and Safety Committee Training BC
Bullying and Harassment Training BC
Fall Protection Training BC
Lock Out Tag Out Training BC
Incident Investigations Training BC
Workplace Inspections Training BC
Asbestos Awareness Training BC
WHMIS Training BC
OUR OHS SAFETY PROGRAMS
Safety Program Manuals Canada
Safety Program Manuals BC
Safety Program Manual Alberta
Safety Program Manual Ontario
Safety Program Manual Saskatchewan
Safety Program Manual Manitoba
Safety Program Manual Nova Scotia
Safety Program Manual New Brunswick
Safety Program Manual Newfoundland
ONLINE SAFETY COURSES
Online Safety Training BC
Joint Health and Safety Committee Training 8 Hours Online BC
Bullying and Harassment Training Online BC
Sexual Harassment Training Online BC
Workplace Violence Training Online BC
Traffic Control Training Online BC
Fall Protection Training Online BC
Confined Space Entry Training BC
Fire Extinguisher Use Training BC
Pallet Jack Operator Training BC
Man Lift Operator Training Online BC
Scissor Lift Operator Training Online BC
Forklift Operator Training Online BC
Lock Out Tag Out Training Online BC
Incident Investigations Online Training BC
Workplace Inspections Online Training BC
Hazard Assessments Training BC
Supervisor Due Diligence Training Online BC
Asbestos Awareness Training Online BC
H2S Hydrogen Sulfide Training BC
WHMIS Training Online BC
TDG Ground Training BC
Ladder Safety Training Online BC
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Online BC
Safe Sharps Disposal Training Online BC
Chainsaw Safety Training Online BC
FAQ's & Our Credentials
FAQ's Online Safety Training
FAQ's Safety Program Templates