When hiring a professional health and safety consultant in BC it is important to not only look at the safety consultants work experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety, but to also look at their credentials. A few years in the OHS field and a few certificates later does not make you a qualified health and safety consultant. Hiring a experienced and educated health and safety consultant is a wise investment with numerous benefits.
Safety consultants in BC can be extremely helpful in getting an Occupational Health and Safety Program off the ground without adding duties to your busy staff’s current workload. Some key questions a company should ask before hiring a health and safety consulting firm, are:
1. What education and professional certifications do you have in the field of Occupational Health and Safety?
2. What experience do you have in the field of Occupational Health and Safety, Safety Management Systems and Safety Training?
3. What industry experience do you have?
4. Do you have liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance and WorkSafeBC insurance?
5. How do you keep up with current OHS legislation and industry best safety practices?
6. Will you provide the scope of work, timelines and deliverables in writing? What due diligence documentation do you provide?
Empire Safety Solutions is more than happy to answer any of your questions. We will prove to you that we are the right fit for your need because of our experience in the field and our recognized credentials. Let us turn your complicated health and issues into simple solutions. Please contact us for more information on our health and safety consulting firm.
Leave a Reply.
Greystone Safety Services BC